Monday 17 March 2008

Tickled Pink Challenge




Here's a couple of cards I have made for the Tickled Pink Challenge. I just love working with the Dolly Mama stamps, the set I've got has interchangable heads, shoes and sayings to go on the shopping bag, so many options and so little time!! I have recently discovered the Pink Petticoat website and downloaded my first lot this weekend, think I will be back there again soon!! Okay so I'm new to this game of blogging but thought I had the rotate option with camera software sussed - obviously not!! Will try harder next time....

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Great cards - I love the little chick! Thanks for joining in our challenge - look out for the next one shortly!! xxx

Louly said...

They look fab Sam, as you know I lurve Dolly Mammas stamps. You should be able to rotate your photos on any photo editing programme, did you get one with your digi camera?

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!