Tuesday 29 April 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge - Handmade Background


Here's my entry for this week's Arty Girlz challenge, Handmade Backgrounds. I used the Cuttlebug Bubbles embossing folder as my background paper. I went round the edges and then over the embossing with a pale blue ink pad and repeated with a dark blue ink pad. The image, Bathtime Dottie, is a download from Charmed Cards & Crafts drawn by the very talented Louise Brigden. I used Sakura glaze pens and Marvys to colour in the image and added stickles to the bubbles! I embossed the bath and towel with other Cuttlebug embossing folders.


2 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Aw sam thats so cute love the embossed background, and the image.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissixx

Louly said...

This is fab! I love the embossed bath tub.xxx