Sunday 27 April 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge - Show Us Your Drawers!



Here is my entry for this week's Funky Fairy Challenge, Show Us Your Drawers!! I downloaded the blue and purple collections of free papers from Funky Fairy's blog. There are stacks to choose from, I was spoilt for choice, so will be back soon for some more!
I have decided to use my drawers to store unfinished objects(beading projects) as I have quite a few of those. I go to a beading group in Colbury called UFO Beaders once a month, and I invariably come back with several projects on the go! We are given a project to complete if we want to, which I usually attempt, but often get distracted by pieces other beaders are making! At the moment my UFOs are all stored in one box with half used tubes of beads etc, and these inevitably get tangled up! My plan is to make several more of these drawers to store all my UFO separately.

4 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fab drawers!!! And love the look of your beadwork!! ^.^

Thanks for taking part this week xx

Simply Shaz said...

Fabby set of drawers! And a great storage idea for you :)
Thanks for taking part :)
Shaz x

Karen said...

Great drawer and such a good use for it. Lovely beadwork: I like the the idea of having a collection of UFOs too! :D

Jozza said...

Great drawers!! Your beaded work looks superb! Thanks for joining in with the challenge and well done on winning a download :o)