Sunday 20 April 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge - Stars and Stripes


Here is my card for this week's challenge. Using pearlescent card, I made the base card. I cut out half a star shape on the front half of the card and folded the front of the card back on itself. I cut out a red star and then another slightly smaller star in white, which I punched small stars in, using a Fiskars hand punch. I embossed a piece of dark blue card using the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder which I then stuck to the back piece of the card.

3 comments:

Jozza said...

What a funky card! Love the giant star it's really effective :o)

Thanks for joining us in the challenge xxx

Simply Shaz said...

Fab card!! Fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining in :)
Shaz x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Really great card!!! Fab interpretation of stripes!! Well done you ^.^


Thanks for joining in the challenge this week x