Thursday 22 May 2008

CCT sketch challenge

I really need to buy some new stamps as I seem to keep using the same ones recently. I ordered some Rubber Romance stamps on Monday so hope they will be delivered soon. I had to resort to one of the first stamps I bought for this week's challenge. Papers from DCWV & K&Co, Anita's stamp. I used sakura gelly roll pens to colour the image and inked and chalked the edge of the oval with green. There is a 'Happy Birthday' greeting, cut with Cricut, in the top left corner, which you can just about see. This is the best picture I could come up with!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW - nice card with great colours.

xAndrea

Cathy said...

Beautiful - I love the papers you've used. Great image too.

Monika said...

lovely card and paper

Cecilia said...

Lovely card!


www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

very pretty, such a sweet image

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

Lovely card, so fresh and pretty

Jutta said...

Very nice card!!!