Thursday 15 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday challenge, Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge, Vacation and Travel

Thursday is my day off and I usually spend the day doing boring things like housework but as I have the house to myself and the weather is not so good I thought I would treat myself to a day of crafting!! DH is off out tonight so the kids and I are going out to eat, so no cooking either....
I have spent the morning playing in my craft room and here is my entry (not the first attempt!) for CCT and Scrummy Stash Cafe challenges this week, 'vacation & travel'. You just can't beat a bucket and spade holiday when the children are young! I chose the citrus colours to brighten up the dreary day.
Stamp from Little Rascals range at Creative Expressions, Paper HOTP citrus pack. Image coloured with watercolour pencils. Ribbon from a lovely selection at The Range.

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a sweet summery card. Cute image.

Deb said...

That is a fabulous image, love the card, you are right there is nothing quite like buckets and spades for kids! Keeps them quiet for hours!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sam and well done on your own challenge too ;)

Marlene x

stampingbalou said...

Oh, what a cute card - such a sweet image... lovely !

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours and I love the stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Great card, love the stamp and the colours are fab

Angie C said...

Lovely summery card, great colours and love the image

cats whiskers said...

Great Card, love that image and the colours go so well together
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

Great colours and I love the simplicity of the stamp.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

A lovely Summery and cute card!! :) Thanks for taking part.

Vanessa.

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca vacation house rental
Thank you!!!

Cecilia said...

This is very cute card!


www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

debby4000 said...

She is so cute, fabulous card.

Jutta said...

Wonderful card!

Becky said...

Love your card! The image is so cute and suits the theme perfectly.
Becky xx

Maria McPherson said...

Fab card! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

Beth said...

This is fab, such a cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

hihi funny feel summer

Cathy said...

Gorgeous, summery card.