Saturday 31 May 2008

Dies to Die for Competition,1st Cuddly Buddly card


Having a great day today. After a nice lie in this morning, I found a packet on my doormat from Cuddly Buddly, from my shopping spree the other day!
I was intending to make my card for the Dies to Die for competition, which finishes today, see http://cuteycrafts.blogspot.com/ for more info. I coloured the Kyle image with watercolour pencils and accented laces and buttons with sakura glaze pens. I matted and layered the image on Papermania 'For Him' paper and cardstock from stash and put eyelets in each corner. I stuck a strip of card with sticker on, down the left side of the card, cut 2 circles, (1 shadow effect) using Cricut, George & Basic Shapes, stamped the 'Big Hugs' greeting, another CB stamp onto it, added a ribbon tag and stuck to card with 3D foam pads. I am really pleased with how this has turned out.
Now I am off to enjoy the sun in the garden....
Hope to be back later with some more creations !!

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

I like your card :) lovely colours