Monday 5 May 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge, Recipe


Burning the midnight oil again tonight as I have been busy in the garden today. Glad its a day off tomorrow!

The Funky Fairy challenge this week is to use 3 colours, 1 piece of ribbon, 3 buttons and a punch. I have used a white base card, white and black paper (DCWV black & white paper stack) and black, silver and white embellishments. You can just about see the ribbon which goes along the top edge of the paper, I have filled the recess in the middle of the buttons with glossy accents and covered with micro beads then glued them to the centre of the flowers. I used a corner rounder to shape the corners of the card and my cricut to cut the squares and flowers (George & Basic shapes cartridge). Sorry about picture, couldn't work out how to get a decent picture without light catching the mirri card. Must read the instruction manual for the camera........