Thursday 22 May 2008

Stamp Something challenge, Thank You card

I thought I would use do some medallion stamping for this week's challenge on Stamp Something, which is ' create a little something to say thank you'. I really enjoy using this technique, although it is time consuming, and can be quite messy, I usually end up covered in glitter! I stamped 7 images using the Expressions stamp from Creative Expressions, on 3 different coloured pearlescent card and heat embossed with silver powder. I cut each layer, removing different elements, to reduce the size of the layers. I glued 3 different colour glitters on the layers and when this had dried used 3D foam pads to make up the medallion, which was then glued to the base card. 'Thanks' was cut using Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge. The picture below shows a close up of the layers, which is not very clear in the top image.

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a neat card! Love the metallic look. Thanks for playing along. :)

~Emma~ said...

Really beautiful!