Wednesday 16 July 2008

Craft Goodies

Look what the postman delivered today..... a parcel of lovely goodies from Poppicrafts. I have only recently discovered this shop, but this is my second visit already! There was a sale on, with 15% off, so it would have been silly not to have stocked up! The only problem I have now is how to store all the ribbons, I bought a load last time and they slip and slide all over the place, so if anyone out there has discovered a solution to this problem I would love to hear from you. There is a really wide range of goodies available and really friendly service and fast delivery. I had a bag of assorted brads as a freebie, which I forgot to put in the photo, sorry Michelle.
This was another little purchase I had to make recently.... I have been dithering for some time now about buying a Crop-a-dile, as I already have the gadgets for eyelet setting but when I saw this on QVC it was just crying out to be bought! It was the TSV and I managed to get it for just over £27.... so you can understand why I just HAD to buy it, the cheapest I have seen it elsewhere is about £30 and thats without all the eyelets and gromlets. I used to get told off for eyelet setting late at night, you have probably gathered from most of my posts I am a late night crafter, so now I can set eyelets etc at anytime of the day or night and not upset anyone!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

You have the BIG Crop-a-Dile!!!! I'm soooo jealous! I only have the little hand held one that I got right before the big one came out. I was soooo bummed because I could have kept my money and put it to the big one. Now I just gaze upon your picture with envy!!!

Lucky gal, you!!!

Mare

Erica said...

i saw that on qvc....are you glad you got it? I think that was a pretty good deal!

Heather said...

Poppicrafts is a great site isn't it? Like Alladins cave. You can order so many items and it doesn't seem to cost much.
We are official now,SBS21. Look forward to getting to know you.
Hugs Heather x

Heather said...

Just gone back and read what you have written. Ribbon storage is a hard one isn't it? Iv'e tried so many ways I've lost count. My latest is about the best so far. Haven't finished it yet and the file isn't big enough but I'm getting there. I'll post 'piccies' on my blog.
Heather xx

Stacey said...

What a bargain?! I think I NEED a cropadile as I too have been banned from setting eyelets either very early in the morning or very late at night. I suppose it is a little bit noisy.....!

Dawny P said...

I just got one as well and don't know how I ever managed without it!! Poppicrafts is THE best place for those little bits and bobs and Mich is just one of the nicest people I know - she is just lovely and awesomely talented. Your anniversary card is stunning - hope DH loved it and congratulations to you both xxxx