Wednesday 16 July 2008

Thank You and Well Done cards

I have been asked to make some Thank You and Well Done cards recently. They had to be pink and girly...... After much deliberation, this is what I have come up with. My Rubber Romance stamps came in very handy once again. Most of the papers are from DCWV stacks, paper flowers from Poppicrafts, glittery ones from Craftime, ribbons from stash. Thank you wording was added with Cricut cartridge, Cuddly Buddly stamp or peel offs. I struggled with the Well Done wording, none of my Cricut cartridges have the phrase, hence I had to cut individual letters on the smallest size (1"). I hand wrote the sentiment on the card in the bottom right hand corner, but its not too clear in the picture. I printed out a sheet of Well Done, in different fonts, but wasn't happy with the colour and when I went back to the PC, my youngest son was doing his homework so didn't like to disturb him.

No comments: