Saturday 30 August 2008

In The Water

The challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week is

In the water!
As always a little flexibility is allowed in the theme, it can be in, on or beside water and the water can even be frozen i.e. snow or ice!


Hope the challenge can be this flexible!! The Hanglar image depicts a little boy who has been beside the water fishing - his bucket contains fish, which have been in the water....
I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and used 3d glaze on the fish. I also found the fish button lurking in one of my boxes! I tore and embossed some blue vellum, using the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder and attached it to my card using 3 brads on each side. I added some silver grey ribbon and finally a sentiment from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge.









1 comment:

Rach said...

Great card Sam,
love your cute image and dp...brilliant. hugs Rachxx