Tuesday 11 November 2008

Handbag charm



It was one of my best buddies birthday today and she really appreciates hand crafted items. I was a bit short on time so had to buy a present at the weekend but managed to make this handbag charm/keyring that she absolutely loved. Her daughter looked at me with the puppy dog eyes that were saying 'could you make me one?' so guess I had better get cracking, when I was making it my daughter also took a fancy to it, so thats 2 I've got to make. Will have to have a little look through my beads, I think I can feel a shopping spree at the local bead shop coming on...






2 comments:

Rach said...

Sam this is gorgeous, no wonder you got puppy dog eyes...simply stunning. Hugs rachxx

de said...

This is beautiful! I bead as well! It is so nice to get handcrafted items! I have several scissor charms I want to make... need more beads. Need more money. Need more time. LOL. I love this!