Monday 9 February 2009

Stampin Up!



I have taken the plunge and organised my first Stampin Up! workshop which I am going to do at home to my friends - not sure if its more nerve wracking demonstrating to people you know or strangers for your first workshop....
Anyway its all set for next Monday night, so thought I had better get a move on and make some demonstration cards and order some more goodies. I have used my SU! stash, but not made cards or projects entirely from SU! products, so here's my first, got a feeling I am going to be busy this next week LOL...
If anyone would like to place an order, please email me and help me make my launch workshop a bumper one. Anyone spending over £45 receives a free Sale A Bration stamp set, from a choice of 4, they are all lovely, so why stop at one set!

I stamped the truck from the Loads of Love stamp set using black Stazon ink, then using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to ensure they were correctly positioned I stamped the pile of hearts with Pixie Pink ink and coloured the image in with Bold Brights watercolour crayons and an Aquabrush. Main image then layered onto Brilliant Blue card and stuck to Whisper White base card which has been cut to 30cm x 10cm folded into a Z shape. Left side of card stamped with Brilliant blue ink and Polka Dot background stamp, scallop border punch used along left edge and trimmed with strip of BB card. Loads of love text from same set stamped in Pixie Pink onto Whisper White card and punched using round punch, then punched sclloped circle from Brilliant Blue card.






2 comments:

Stacey said...

I totally love this cute little SU! image and if there is room, I'm defo up for Monday night! I'll drop you an email in a sec ~x~

Amanda said...

Lovely card Sam, it's such a great set.