Tuesday 10 March 2009

Chipboard Promotion - 25% discount until 31 March

So I haven't managed to make a card tonight, been busy blog hopping and cleaning up after having venetian blinds fitted in the kitchen/family room and my craft room. My eldest son commented he had never seen my craft room so tidy!! It wasn't tidy, just looked bare, as I'd had to clear the work surface - cheeky devil, shame he's not so particular about his bedroom!

I've been meaning to put the details of this fabby offer on my blog for the last 10 days or so, but better late than never. For this month only there is 25% discount on the chipboard ranges detailed below. If you would like to place an order, large or small, please contact me via email on sinclairsj@hotmail.com or 07771565754. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

I will have details of another fantastic offer from SU! tomorrow, so don't forget to come back and take a look at what's on offer!

Stampin' Up!’®s On Board chipboard is designed to coordinate with many of our stamps and accessories, and is perfect for adding depth and colour to cards, scrapbook pages, or any other project you can think of.

On Board chipboard assortments:

Item # Page # Description Regular Price Discount Price
113658 78 Batch of Blooms On Board £11.75 £8.81
113657 78 Loads of Letters On Board £10.25 £7.69
109978 94 Blossoms & Basics On Board* £11.75 £8.81
109980 94 Lots of Letters On Board* £10.25 £7.69

*Quantities for retired items are limited to stock on hand and are available only while supplies last.






No comments: