Tuesday 17 March 2009

Some cards I can show now!



I made this card recently for my SBS21 sister Heather. It was her birthday last week, so have held off till now as I didn't want her to see it on my blog until I knew she had received it! I used all SU! stash as she is a fan of these scrumptious goodies.
Recipe
Summer By The Sea stamp set, Polka Dot background stamp
Stampin Pastels
Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel & Bashful Blue
Ink - Close to Cocoa
Punch - Tab
DSP - from Love Stories Simply Scrappin kit





I found the pattern for this mini magazine file on a blog somewhere recently - sorry can't remember where, if its your idea, thanks for the inspiration, let me know and I will add your info to my blog. I thought I would make a set of notelets using one of the stamp sets I got in my SU Starter Kit. I have been making these for a while, but have just finished off the last card - thought these would make a lovely gift for someone. One of my mates is very fond of notelets, so think I will be making some of these sets for her. Am still trying to use up some of my non SU paper mountain, in a bid to clear some space for SU stash - it could take a while!
Recipe
Cardstock - Paper Mill
BP - K & Co paper stack
Fun & Fast Notes stamp set
Watercolour Wonder crayons




This next little baby is winging its way to New Zealand as we speak for Mum for Mothers Day. This is the first year I will not have seen her on Mothers Day so it will be a bit strange, I will have to make up for it when she returns - in May.....
I recently received the Crazy for Cupcakes set, my choice of stamp set as a reward from the recent Sale A Bration promotion. Well I had to ink it up straight away didn't I?? I decided to make a spring card and used some of the scrummy papers from Sweet Always designer papers - great value at only £7.75 for 12 sheets of double sided papers. I stamped the image onto Confetti White card, coloured the image with Watercolour Wonder crayons and added Glamour Dust to the cake stand and Glossy Accents to the icing and cherries on the cakes. I used both tag punches, not that you'd know as I had to hide the angled end under the main image.
Recipe
Items already detailed above.






3 comments:

Stacey said...

Fab stuff Sam, loving the little notelet set. That'll be a great pressie.

As for the little punch tab, I can honestly say that it didn't occur to me at all to ask! DOH! What an idiot?! I shall definitely bear it in mind in future though! Looking forward to the new mini catty....! ~♥~

Jo said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! Love the notelet set and the holder for them and I really love the Summer by the Sea image....that one is definitely on my wish list!

Tasha said...

Gosh Sam these are amazing - they are all gorgeous
love tasha xx