Monday 13 April 2009

Even later.....

OMG where has the last week gone! I've been a really bad blogger lately, but hope to resume normal service very soon.

I was looking forward to the Easter holidays to catch up on crafting, but my MOJO has gone AWOL :-(
I've sorted out my craft room in a bid to find it, but not had any luck! I've turned out cupboards, drawers, wardrobes and a spot of gardening when the sun has been out. Here's hoping that now my chores have been done I can craft, guilt free...

As promised, the first photo is of the swaps I received at team training recently. We also got some lovely goodies from Amanda, a notebook, folder and a test tube which had mini smarties in - needless to say they are no longer - they were calling out to be eaten. I'll try and remember to photograph them (not the smarties!) and post it later.



The next photos show 2 of the projects we made on the day. The first is a gorgeous little gift box, made from one sheet of A4 cardstock, randomly stamped with images from the Playful Petals set using 3 different colour ink pads. The box is kept closed with a strip of coloured cardstock placed round the belly of the box and topped off with another image stamped and layered up.



and here is the box when open - I just love the way it opens up to reveal the gift inside. So simple yet so effective.



Here is another gift box, which would be ideal to use for wedding favours, made from one piece of cardstock 8" x 4", holes punched into the sides using a Crop-a-dile, then tied together with SU grosgrain ribbon. I think I may have a go at making one of these with acetate.








2 comments:

Tasha said...

WOw loving your two makes love the paper
love tasha xx

Stacey said...

Loving your makes Sam, they look fab and would be great for gifts and favours. Hope you find your mojo soon! ~♥~