Wednesday 24 June 2009

Challenges......

I've had a very relaxing evening, lovely walk along Stokes Bay, rounded off with an evening of blog hopping, if I haven't managed to catch up with you yet, I will do soon.

I've spent the last couple of hours on the Sugar Nellie blog hop and discovered some fantastic blogs, and a whole heap of new challenges, I must update my blog tomorrow with the details.

How do you all organise your challenges? I have a notebook with details of the various challenges and dates to be submitted by, but this system is not working for me with the ever increasing amount of challenges out there..... I would be grateful for any hints and tips you use to meet the various challenges and deadlines.

Have suggested giving up work but Barry wasn't convinced !

Had better be off to bed now, work tomorrow.


No comments: