Tuesday 28 July 2009

Last minute again...



Here's my entry for this week's Copic Colour challenge, using a Miss Anya that was waiting patiently to be inked up. The colours this week are R35 Coral, YG63 Pea Green and YR04 Chrome Orange, I didn't have any of those, boy do I need to go shopping! I used R32 Peach, YG03 Yellow Green and YR02 and a handful of others that are back in the rack now, trying to tidy as I craft atm..... ha ha how long with that last! I've made this card at the breakfast bar as there's no clear worktop in my craft room, guess what I'm up to tomorrow? I've been browsing the internet tonight, defo gonna have to get some more copics, notice the price of them has gone up quite a bit lately :-(

I'm going to enter this card for the Sketch & Stash challenge this week, as I've used the sketch. My copics and the swirl punch are my new stash, had them since the beginning of the month - is that still considered new? paper and stamps I've had for a while and not used tho!! but don't tell Barry....

4 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Sam.
I'm pleased your Magnolias have arrived - I think they must have walked (or swam)too you!!
Another gorgeous card - I love the layout and the image is coloured beautifully.
I've noticed that about Copics too. I don't know where you get yours but, for me, the best place has been www.cultpens.com where the price is good and they offer free recorded p&p over £10 (apologies for offering advice when it wasn't asked for - I hope you don't mind).
Happy cleaning!!
Clare x

Claresflair said...

Hey Sam,

Nice cards - good to see you are using the Copics a lot! Any sign of that stash I ordered? Am off on hols this Friday for a couple of weeks. Are you going away? Let me know?
Thanks, Clare

Adele said...

Lovely image and card- thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x