Tuesday 29 September 2009

All That Sparkles

It's Paula's turn to set the challenge this week at Creative Card Crew and she has chosen 'All That Sparkles'

Come on girls we all know how much you love to add a bit of bling to your cards..... what better excuse. I can't wait to see your cards come rolling in, there's a fabby prize up for grabs this week.



I used the opportunity to increase my Christmas card stash - can't believe how well I'm doing so far, if I carry on at this rate I'll have enough for next year too!!

Papers from DCWV All Dressed Up stack
Miss Anya Snow
Copics
CB Snowflake embossing folder
Stampin Up punches and sentiment
Glamour dust.

Hope you have a wonderful day...

5 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Another Beauty, I've still only made 1 card for crimbo, must crack on...
HUgs S.J. xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sam, your colouring is fabulous. Donna x

PinksyDoodles said...

Ooh very sparkly Sam, it's gorgeous.
Clare x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Isn't she just the cutest! Terrific card. I really love the embossed silver panel. I'm so happy to be joining you on the CCC blog!

Hugs,
Linda

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your card is fabulous Sam. Such a beautiful image and you've coloured it perfectly. Love your choice of colours.
Sharon xx