Sunday 27 September 2009

AWOL & Winter Wonderland GDT

Working every day this week has certainly taken its toll on me and my crafting..... haven't managed much at all! I've spent the weekend catching up on chores, enjoying the sun and a bit of patchwork.
Hope to get back to more regular posting this week, now I'm back on track with everything else...

It's my second week as a guest design team member at Winter Wonderland

The challenge this week is to make a gift box, gift bag or wrapping paper.






I made this lil' box and covered it with Bo Bunny papers, added a couple of Miss Anya Snow images and some snowflakes cut with MS punch and a CB embossing and cutting folder. I got the instructions for this from an SU! training session but I believe they can be found on the scorpal website. I think I'll be making a few more of these, they are easy peasy to make.

Hope you have all had a fab weekend. I'll be round to catch up on your blogs soon...

6 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Sam, this box is gorgeous - what a fabulous design and you have decorated it so beautifully.
Clare xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Cute box, must have a go at this one :0) Love the big snowflakes on the top (are they cuttlebug ones?) and colours are lovely too
Don't work too hard,
Hugs S.J. xx

Susie Sugar said...

This is stunning Sam it must have taken you ages and my fav colour
Hugs Susie xx

Sue said...

Hi Sam Great box I sure will have to find that scorepal tutorial. Sue x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

WOW!!!!!!! What an amazing box. (I must try one of these out sometime). The colours and embellishments are just perfect! It's stunning.
Sharon xx

Teri said...

Hi Sam :o) This is such a gorgeous little box! I love the image and that fabulous snowflake on the top ... with that gorgeous brad!

Thank you for joining us as our GDT this last two weeks!

Teri xxx