Monday 26 October 2009

AWOL

Sorry I've not been about much lately, been feeling a bit under the weather and things have been pretty busy here so I've not managed to fit in much crafting, when I've had the time I've not had the inclination, was beginning to think my mojo had gone walkabouts....

We've lots of birthdays at this time of year in our family, it was my daughter's birthday yesterday, here is the card I made for her.



This Miss Anya shopping image reminded me of Ellie the other day when she had been shopping so just had to use it on her card. I chose the colour scheme as it is a favourite of hers. The papers are from DCWV All Dressed Up stack, image coloured with copics.

I've got a DT card coming up tomorrow along with another birthday card.
I'm on half term holiday this week so hope to spend a bit more time making cards, catching up on your blogs, taking part in challenges and playing with my new sewing machine....

2 comments:

Victoria said...

sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you're on the mend now.

Beautiful card, love the double fold and gorgeous image too

Victoria
x

Sue said...

Hi Sam

Glad to know you are feeling better. Great colouring to go with the black and white the young ones like today.

sue x