Tuesday 20 October 2009

Last week at PfP



It's my last week as a guest designer at Passion for Promarkers awww....
The challenge this week is to use Poppy & Forest Green. Mmmm this shouted out Christmas to me, another opportunity to increase my stock of Christmas cards. I started colouring a Edwin & Tilda skating but it just wasn't happening so went for plan b - Miss Anya and my stash of DCWV papers - couple several Xmas stacks to chose from!

I embossed a strip of gold pearlescent card with the CB embossing folder, added a couple of snowflakes using my MS punch, sentiment and shapes punches from SU! and finally a bit of ribbon from stash. Another card sorted.

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Lovely bright card!
Clare x

Sue said...

Hi Sam

Great card. So good to see you up and running.

Sue x