Friday 27 November 2009

Woo Hoo - I'm in the Top 3 at Susie's Sassy Challenge



What great news, I discovered I had come in the Top 3 at Susie's Sassy Challenge - thanks Susie, sorry it's taken me a couple of days to collect my badge, had a couple of busy days as yesterday was my birthday, I had lunch out with Barry, Mum & Ellie, saw lots of my friends and rounded the day off with a few drinks at the local!
Hope to catch up on card making and bloggging over the weekend, especially if the weather forecast is to be believed!

I haven't forgotten my promised blog candy, I will be back with it over the weekend.
Hope you have a relaxing, crafty weekend.

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Happy Birthday Sam glad you had a fab day....now don't spend all your birthday money on stash in one go !!! lol....... you will !!
have fun
Hugs Susie xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Happy Belated Birthday and congratulations on your top 3 spot at SSC.
Clare x

Elaine Harding said...

Happy birthday for the other day! Congratulations for being in the top 3!!