Monday 7 December 2009

Edwin & Tilda again......

Not had much time to blog lately, I had an open day at home on Thursday and was at a local junior school Christmas fair on Saturday, in between was catching up on housework :-( & Christmas preparations.... oh and a bit of patchwork !!!

After all that hard work I felt I deserved some time in my craft room.....



There are so many great challenges about at the moment I was spoilt for choice but settled on the sketch at Papertake Weekly, the theme at My Time to Craft, which is Winter Pals and making a Christmas card using non-traditional colours at A Spoon Full of Sugar. There really was only one stamp I could use for this card, it has been well inked of late but here goes another card....
Image coloured with copics to match the papers from DCWV Xmas stack, snowflakes made with Punch Bunch stamp and brads from stash. SU! punches got another outing on this card too to make the little stopper that makes the card stand up.

Anyhow had better be off to bed now, work tomorrow, it's silly season at the moment, so much going on, but my favourite time of the year at work. I love listening to the children practising the Christmas concert. There are 2 performances tomorrow and Tuesday so its gonna be busy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable image, great easel card!

Pat said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Chrissie said...

A real sweetie! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge from My Time to Craft. Hope to see you againnext time!
Chrissie

Lesley said...

Fab card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sam,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x