Tuesday 9 March 2010

Girly Whiff of Joy

Here's a card I made for a couple of challenges.....



I used one of the City Girls stamps, such fun images, coloured with shades of cream and brown copics, as per the challenge at Whiff of Joy, I used some lovely paper from my paper mountain which is cream with gold splodges running through it, plain cardstock from DCWV mat stack. Raffia ribbon from Hobbycraft and liquid pearls. Sentiment and punched shapes from Stampin'Up!
I am entering this card into Simon Say Stamp and Stamp Something challenges which are 'Girly' and used the layout from Sketch Saturday.



3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the stamp and the gems, Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. Love the image and your coloris is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Stacey said...

This is super pretty Sam! I love the gold splodgy paper and I'm really not sure I could have got those gems so perfectly spaced! ~♥~