Monday 15 March 2010

On a roll now....

Posting 4 days in a row... can't remember the last time I managed that. I've made a few cards over the weekend, during the big tidy up.... Clare, I keep thinking of you, and chuckling at your comments on your WOYWW post recently! I am now tidying up mid card - it's working at the moment, although there is still another area on my worktop that I have to tackle - maybe next weekend, but I think its the NEC show and its a long time since I've been there.....


Anyhow, onto my card. I've had this image coloured up on my desk for a while but haven't been able to find papers to put with it but while sorting out one of my paper piles I came across this bee glitter cardstock I bought from Hobbycraft eons ago! It's very glittery and sparkly IRL and I'm glad to have used some of it finally.
The stamp is one I got in a swap with Tasha, thank you, I just adore it, she is so cute, gonna try it in another colourway sometime soon. Coloured with copics and finished off with some glamour dust. Other cardstock is from DCWV citrus stack, sentiment and punches SU! except the swirl punch which is EK Success and the Martha Stewart border punch. Raffia ribbon from Hobbycraft, sticky gem butterflies from The Range.
I am entering this card into 4 challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Celebration, they are celebrating their 2nd birthday
Charisma Cards - Butterflies, I know they are small, but they are there...
Just Magnolia - Sketch, lovely one to work with
Back tomorrow with a DT card for a fab new challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Have a lovely day.


xx

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Stunning card Sam, beautiful colour and awesome colour work
love tasha xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Elaine Harding said...

these Magnolias are just soo sweet - I must find some time to have a go! Lovely colouring!

Allison said...

so cute
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Stacey said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Sam. loving these sunny colours! ~x~