Sunday 7 March 2010

Stampin' Up! stash for sale

With my craft room bulging at the seams I thought it was about time I had a sort out!
I've started on my Stampin' Up! corner. I collected quite a stash of SU! stuff while I was a demo but stopped when they introduced a new Demonstrator Agreement which restricted what we were allowed to promote on our blogs.



Heat & Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter - used only once - I prefer my Art Institute glitter.

£5.00 + P & P at cost - cost new £6.50 + 5% P & P (£6.82)



Polka Dot Punches - New
This set was part of the Sale A Bration promotion at the beginning of 2009 and not available for purchase, only available when you purchased £45 worth of product.

£10 + P & P at cost.



Cause for Celebration - New
This set was a level 2 hostess gift on the 2008-2009 catalogue, so was only available if you hosted a party with sales of £300+. 9 lovely stamps in this set.

£10 + P & P at cost.



Circle of Friendship - used a couple of times
This set is on the current catalogue at £15.95 + 5% P & P (£16.74)

£12.00 + P & P



Fun & Fast Notes - used several times
This set is on the current catalogue at £29.95 + 5% P & P (£31.44)

£20.00 + P & P




Stampin' Pastels - lightly used
These are wonderful for chalking images. Available on the current catalogue at £19.50 + 5% P & P (£20.47)

£15.00 + P & P at cost.



EK Success 1 3/8th circle punch - Brand new in box
This is not an SU! punch but manufactured by the company that makes the punches for SU, so the same quality you would expect from SU! These are on the current catalogue at £12.50 + 5% P & P (£13.12)

£9.00 + P & P.

These are just a few things for starters, there are a couple more stamp sets and the pretties kit (BNIB) to follow.
If you are interested in any of the above please leave a comment on this post or email me. I am happy to combine any of the above and as stated will only charge P & P at cost.

Got the house to myself at the moment, so off to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Sam if you still have it I will buy the Cause for Celebration £10
Let me know and I will get garry to pick it up from you at school if thats ok
Hugs Susie xx