Sunday 9 May 2010

Help please!!! and a card

Help - I have to make about 80 invites for a retirement do, although it could be more as the list gets longer by the day!
Has anyone out there have some ideas for quick and easy invites please, am off to check out splitcoast stampers as there are usually a lot of ideas there but I would be very grateful for any suggestions. Hope to hear some fabby ideas soon - please :-)

Onto my card for today.....



The layout is from the sketch at Papertake Weekly. The image is one of the Magnolia stamp club kits, last autumn I think, coloured with copics. Papers from an MME paper stack. Flowers punched with X Cut punch finished off with a lil' button tied with linen thread from SU!
Not used to working with such pale colours, but I'm sure this card will grow on me - let's hope it does anyway.

I'm off to do some cupboard clearing, hope to squeeze in a little crafting later. Have a great Sunday whatever you are doing.

xx

1 comment:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sam, I love the colours, so soft and very pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx