Saturday 22 January 2011

Just for you

Thought I would get my entry for Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stangler in early this week, as more often than not I miss the deadline!! Had a lovely time colouring the image then thought I would use my cricut to cut an oval shape to mount it onto.... only thing is it wouldn't work! The power supply/adapter was broken so had to find an alternative, thank goodness for my EK Success circle cutter!



Love this cute Magnolia image, coloured with copics, the papers are from a magazine a year or so ago, must rummage through the pile of mags and see what other lovely papers I can unearth! All the embellishments are from my stock pile of stash, had the crochet flowers for ages, I really must learn to crochet, then I can make my own. The little hearts are from Paper Cellar, I filled them with Glossy Accents as I didn't know how else to stick them to the card, then added a bit of glitter to bling it up.
I ran a glue pen round the edge of the circle the main image is on and sprinkled a bit of glitter on there. I've tried to do this with stickles but haven't managed to get a nice fine line, more practice required!!

I am going to enter this into 3 challenges
Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stangler - a fabby sketch from Donalda, lovely to work with
Stamp Something - Something Cute, can't get much cuter than this image
Cute Card Thursday - 1,2,3, 1 pearl brad, 2 patterned papers and 3 blooms.

I am off to decorate the card on the inside with layers similar to the front and think I may list it on Ebay. I need to find out where to get my hands on some boxes to post cards, just in case anyone buys any of my cards!! If anyone knows of a good supplier can you let me know please.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sam - love those papers. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love Tilda and fab colours you've used.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sam,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Janie Printz said...

Simply amazing card & coloring !!!
Beautiful work of art ...
Hugs, Janie

Dena said...

So very cute! Love that sweet Tilda!!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena