Sunday 16 January 2011

Quietly crafting....

I've had a quiet morning crafting - the rest of the house were sleeping or out!!



The image, one of the new LOTV stamps, has been on my desk for the last few days, I just couldn't get the hair colouring right - anyone got any hints for copic colours for blonde hair, I would very much appreciate them. I'm thinking I need to buy some more shades :)

I am going to start using up more of my stash this year rather than keep stroking it and putting it away for best.... have managed to use a fair amount on this card.
Papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, LOTV image, I used nail gems on the skirt. Sentiments are from SU! and Whimsy Stamps and my favourite punches from SU!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Creative Card Crew - a card with more than 1 fold
Flutterby Wednesday - sketch
Lili of the Valley - things with wings
Stamp Something - LOTV stamp

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the layout. Sorry can't give you tips on the copics as I use PMs. Hugs, Claire x

Nancy said...

So soft and beautiful!! Love it!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Anna said...

So pretty! Lovely image! Wonderful easel card, and great take on the sketch!