Monday 18 April 2011

A bit more beading...

Sorry, I've been AWOL again..... Had a busy couple of days, one at my sewing machine and the other 2 shopping :)

I have decided that its about time I finished off some of my UFOs before I start any new projects - hence being busy at the sewing machine on Friday. I NEEDED to visit a fabric shop so a trip to Chichester was the order of the day on Saturday. I didn't find anything to urge me to part with my cash :( so off to a Needlework Fiesta at Brockenhurst village hall on Sunday, 2 jelly rolls later and a lovely lunch in Burley saw my urge to spend fulfilled..... so sadly no cards made over the last couple of days.

Here are some keyrings I made last week but didn't get round to posting.



I thought it was about time I used these clips, so a few beads, some metal spacers, a charm and some tiger tail later - here they are.

Catch up soon

xx

No comments: