Monday 25 April 2011

Even more beading!!

I had a lovely couple of days in Plymouth last week with my daughter, some quality girly time together. She walked my feet off round the shops on Tuesday, even so, I could not be persuaded to have one of those fish pedicures!

I also visited Tavistock, to catch up with my Dad and a visit to Rockin' Beads! Other trips to bead shops recently have resulted in me buying more beading supplies so I felt it was time to get organised.

Here is one of the results of my 'tidying my bead trolley'



This necklace was based on a one I bought last year but while making it, I ran out of cord, (I didn't realise how much thread all the knots took up) so it ended up being a lariat style rather than one that fastened up at the back. I much prefer how this ended up. I must get someone to model it as it looks much better when worn but couldn't persude Barry to wear it! Ebay here I come to look for a necklace display stand for future makes and photo shots!

I also made a beaded bookmark and a keyring but just can't get the photos right, had better get tidied up now, got beading stuff all over the table and breakfast bar!

Back to work tomorrow after a lovely 2 weeks off, still its only for 2 days, then off for another week - loving all these bank holidays :)

xx

No comments: