Wednesday 26 October 2011

Beading between birthdays.....

It was my daughter's 21st birthday yesterday and my youngest son's 16th birthday tomorrow so I took advantage of the peace and quiet today to  recharge my batteries with a spot of beading.



I didn't make this bracelet today, it was one I managed to make last week, one of my friends at work ordered it, although I was so pleased with it, I was a bit reluctant to hand it over!!


I made this one today, another order from work, love the colour, its so fresh and reminds me of summer - despite the rain lashing down outside!


I am having a table at a 'Ladies Night' at a local gym soon so thought it was about time I made some items to sell. Love the heart on this bookmark, would have been really quick to make but I had a spot of bother with the jump rings!


A set of wine glass charms, the beads don't show up too well, they have turquoise and pink with a flash of silver running through them.

I had better clear the dining room table of beads now, as its going to be another busy day tomorrow. Hope to squeeze in some more crafting on Friday!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sam...I especially like the lavender and silver bracelet...beautiful.
Debbie x