Tuesday 18 October 2011

A bit of bling - a card and a bracelet


First photo today is a card I was recently asked to make a card for a lady who will be 89 soon.
 I've put the 89 on a circle to match the central greeting, along with 'Mum' on another circle for the person who ordered the card to position. 


I randomly stamped the images from a Hobby Art set, Floral Sketches, using Stampin' Up! inks. I covered the stamping with double sided sticky and sprinkled generously with glamour dust. This is a style I saw Jenny Mayes demonstrate at Newbury last year and is always well received.

The second photo is a bracelet I was asked to make when I took some of my beading in to work recently.


That's one of them, another 2 to make yet, one in turquoise and one in purple. I had forgotten how fiddly these are to make!

Off to make a start on one of the other ones now.
 x

No comments: