Thursday 29 May 2014

WIP Wednesday - Almost a drawstring bag!

This is what I have been working on today, after a visit to the LQS to buy some fabric to line this. I bought the 5" squares from the Creative Quilting stall at the Malvern show recently. As soon as I saw it I planned to make a drawstring bag, I had hoped to get the fabric from the range to finish it but have been unable to locate any locally.

While in the shop Mum found some dark grey fabric in the oddments bag that we love to have a rummage through. I should have bought it as now I have to go back there tomorrow to buy it or some off the bolt to make the drawstrings.

Really pleased with how this turned out, I wasn't sure whether to do the sugar bag thing with the bottom corners but decided not to as I didn't want to lose any of the lovely fabric.

                                                      


Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced


No comments: