Sunday 7 September 2014

Sunday Stash from Tavistock

It's been a long time since I have taken part in Sunday Stash, although don't be alarmed, I have still been fabric shopping, I will post photos soon! 

I've been to Tavistock this weekend to visit my Dad, always good because there is also a lovely fabric shop and there are a couple of good stalls on The Pannier Market that sell crafty things.


I only had time to visit The Pannier Market this time as we did a lot of walking and squeezed in a couple of cream teas. It's probably  just as well, I've bought so much fabric lately - I really need to use some of it now......


Mainly Christmas fabric - I'm looking forward to making a bag using the panel with the sewing machine on. 


Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. 
Catch up soon. 

Sam x


No comments: